I am posting after only nine days!
Though the only problem now is I have no clue what to write about.
So until I find a good subject to write a whole post on, I’m going to give you some music recommendations. I listen to these songs while writing and they help me battle writers’ block on many occasions; but they just aren’t working currently. May they help you with cleaning or whatever task you must do.
- morocco by moon taxi
- simplify by brendan james
- suit and jacket by judah and the lion
- songs in the night by the gray havens
- viva la vida by coldplay
- the wolves by ben howard
- life in color by onerepublic
- visceral by john mark mcmillan
- scars by james bay
- the lucky ones by brendan james
Let me know what songs you enjoy!