I keep getting tagged and forgetting to do them. Whoops.
My friend, Rayne at the bus stop, nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Here are the
rules guidelines, for this prestigious award. Thanks so much, Rayne!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Alright. Now comes the
interrogation Q&A that I am taking part in!
What motivated you to start blogging?
Hm. I really just wanted to be able to put my thoughts out into the world and read other people’s views on the world and all that is in it. I wanted to be able to get feedback from people other than my family.
Do you have a favorite story to tell people? (Hint: That’s a queue to tell US that story.)
Gosh, this is a hard, hard question…
I really like telling people about The Target Meltdown. I would tell you this story, but I really need an entire blog post to tell it. So I guess you won’t be hearing it. Sorry guys. If you really want to hear it, let me know, and I’ll write up a blog post.
Who is your favorite author?
Gosh. How the heck am I supposed to answer this question? Am I allowed to pass? Can I pass this one?
Guys, I’m sorry, I really am, but the opportunity for that gif… I needed to do it.
Alright, enough stalling, I know. My favorite author has changed so much over time and as I’ve changed my reading styles and what not. I have always loved C.S Lewis, J.R.R Tolkien, and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
I’m moving on before I write an entire blog posts about all the authors I like.
In what ways did this author inspire you in your own writing?
World building. I suck at it.
C.S Lewis and Tolkien do not.
What’s the greatest thing about your best friend?
Let’s just go with that my best friend is a fantastic human being who can play music better than anyone. Also he listens to me ramble and rant for longer and with more patience than anyone.
Argue with me and I’ll fight you, people.
Camp or stay at a hotel?
Hotels, man, hotels. All the way. 1005%
Fantasy or contemporary?
If you could meet any fictional character, which would it be?
Oh goodness. Hmm. So many, so many. Alright, I’m just picking a random one. I’m sorry, all other favorite characters!
Yea, so my favorite superhero is Iron-Man. Deal with it, y’all.
Do you have a special “spot” for reading?
Hahaha, oh yes.
Behind the curtain and my bed. Or sprawled on my carpet.
Do you ever binge-read?
Most of the things I read are binge-read, my friend. I am a pro at binge-reading.
Does music distract you while you’re reading or do you prefer it?
I prefer music. While reading, while cleaning, while walking to the store to get cereal.
Music is always good.
Now, comes the time for my eleven questions.
- Would you prefer to live in a treehouse or a cabin on a mountain?
- How long is acceptable to wear the same socks?
- Best song to listen to while doing something boring in order to make it epic?
- PB&J or turkey and cheese sandwiches?
- What would you most like to play in a band? (Actual musical skill not required)
- What is the most perfect breakfast?
- What is your opinion on flying cars?
- Favorite classic movie?
- Do you like surprise birthday parties?
- Which of the following would you like to work in: mall bookstore, used bookstore, or a library?
- If there was one question you could ask and get the exact truth for an answer, what question would you ask?
I nominate anyone who has watched Back To The Future in the past month, has pink or blue in their blog theme, or has a secret dream to become a race car driver.